Probate House Buyer Bellefontaine Neighbors
We’re a local team, not a major organization. The probate process isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s difficult. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Bellefontaine Neighbors property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Bellefontaine Neighbors house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Bellefontaine Neighbors house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. You’re going to have to tell them how you intend to do it, and the price you’ll be selling it for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Bellefontaine Neighbors house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Bellefontaine Neighbors house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Bellefontaine Neighbors house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Bellefontaine Neighbors – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Speaking with our probate house buyers in Bellefontaine Neighbors will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Bellefontaine Neighbors are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Bellefontaine Neighbors, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Bellefontaine Neighbors.