Probate House Buyer Chesterfield
We’re from the Chesterfield area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. We understand families, and know what the probate process is like. We’re aware that this process can cause issues, be tough, and requires to input of multiple individuals.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Chesterfield property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Chesterfield house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once authenticated, the probate process can proceed.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Chesterfield house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. You’re going to have to tell them how you intend to do it, and the price you’ll be selling it for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This gives everyone notice of the value of the property and the sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Chesterfield house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Chesterfield house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer satisfies the requirements of your sale, we can move forward with the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Chesterfield – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Speaking with our probate house buyers in Chesterfield will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Chesterfield are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Chesterfield, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Chesterfield.