Probate House Buyer Creve Coeur
We’re proud to be from the area. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Creve Coeur property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Creve Coeur house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Creve Coeur property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Creve Coeur house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Creve Coeur house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Creve Coeur house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. No updates, inspections, nothing at all is required from you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Creve Coeur – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Speaking with our probate house buyers in Creve Coeur will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Creve Coeur are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Creve Coeur, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Creve Coeur.