Probate House Buyer Ellisville
We’re proud to be from the area. The probate process isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s difficult. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Ellisville property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Ellisville house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – Anyone with a stake in the will has to be alerted to the sale of the Ellisville property. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Ellisville house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. Often, during the probate process, the best way to sell a Ellisville house quickly and to get the cash value of the house is to sell it to an All-Cash Buyer. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Ellisville house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Ellisville house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Ellisville – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our Probate House Buyers in Ellisville are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Ellisville property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Ellisville are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Ellisville, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Ellisville.