Probate House Buyer Eureka
We’re from the Eureka area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. The probate process isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s difficult. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Eureka property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Eureka house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Eureka house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – During probate, the value of the Eureka house has to first be determined before a sale can move forward. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Eureka house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Eureka house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Eureka property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Eureka – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our Probate House Buyers in Eureka are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Eureka property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Eureka are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Eureka, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Eureka.