Probate House Buyer Fenton
We’re a local team, not a major organization. When it comes to the probate process, families can often have very different ideas on how a house should be dealt with. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides Fenton families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Fenton house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once authenticated, the probate process can proceed.
- Alert the Court and or Others – Anyone with a stake in the will has to be alerted to the sale of the Fenton property. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Fenton house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Fenton house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Fenton house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Fenton – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our Probate House Buyers in Fenton are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Fenton property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Fenton are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Fenton, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Fenton.