Probate House Buyer Kirkwood
We’re a local team, not a major organization. The probate process isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s difficult. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
What we offer is a simple solution to make sure that the property is responsibly sold, and that you receive the cash value of the house in a quick and efficient manner. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Kirkwood house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Kirkwood house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – During probate, the value of the Kirkwood house has to first be determined before a sale can move forward. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Kirkwood house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Kirkwood house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Kirkwood – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in Kirkwood can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Kirkwood are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Kirkwood, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Kirkwood.