Probate House Buyer Ladue
We’re proud to be from the area. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Ladue property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Ladue house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – Anyone with a stake in the will has to be alerted to the sale of the Ladue property. You’re going to have to tell them how you intend to do it, and the price you’ll be selling it for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional Ladue real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Ladue house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Ladue house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Ladue house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Ladue property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Ladue – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in Ladue can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Ladue are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Ladue, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Ladue.