Probate House Buyer Maplewood
We’re from the Maplewood area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. When it comes to the probate process, families can often have very different ideas on how a house should be dealt with. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Maplewood property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Maplewood house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Maplewood property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This gives everyone notice of the value of the property and the sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Maplewood house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Maplewood house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Maplewood house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Maplewood – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our Probate House Buyers in Maplewood are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Maplewood property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Maplewood are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Maplewood, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Maplewood.