Probate House Buyer Maryland Heights
We’re from the Maryland Heights area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. The probate process isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s difficult. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
We offer a service that provides Maryland Heights families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Maryland Heights house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. Once authenticated, the probate process can proceed.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Maryland Heights property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Maryland Heights house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. Often, during the probate process, the best way to sell a Maryland Heights house quickly and to get the cash value of the house is to sell it to an All-Cash Buyer. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Maryland Heights house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Maryland Heights house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Maryland Heights – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Speaking with our probate house buyers in Maryland Heights will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Maryland Heights are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Maryland Heights, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Maryland Heights.