Probate House Buyer Normandy
We’re from the Normandy area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
What we offer is a simple solution to make sure that the property is responsibly sold, and that you receive the cash value of the house in a quick and efficient manner. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Normandy house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Normandy house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Normandy house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Normandy house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer satisfies the requirements of your sale, we can move forward with the property. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Normandy – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our Probate House Buyers in Normandy are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Normandy property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Normandy are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Normandy, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Normandy.