Probate House Buyer Olivette
We’re a local team, not a major organization. The probate process isn’t always easy, sometimes it’s difficult. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides Olivette families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Olivette house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once authenticated, the probate process can proceed.
- Alert the Court and or Others – Anyone with a stake in the will has to be alerted to the sale of the Olivette property. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – During probate, the value of the Olivette house has to first be determined before a sale can move forward. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional Olivette real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. Often, during the probate process, the best way to sell a Olivette house quickly and to get the cash value of the house is to sell it to an All-Cash Buyer. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Olivette house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Olivette house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Olivette – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in Olivette can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Olivette are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Olivette, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Olivette.