Probate House Buyer Overland
We’re proud to be from the area. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a responsible and proven solution that will have the Overland property sold for a fair and responsible value. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Overland house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Overland house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This gives everyone notice of the value of the property and the sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional Overland real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Overland house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Overland house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. Remember, we don’t require you to do anything to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Overland property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Overland – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in Overland can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Overland are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Overland, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Overland.