Probate House Buyer Richmond Heights
We’re proud to be from the area. We understand families, and know what the probate process is like. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
What we offer is a simple solution to make sure that the property is responsibly sold, and that you receive the cash value of the house in a quick and efficient manner. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Richmond Heights house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once authenticated, the probate process can proceed.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Richmond Heights property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This gives everyone notice of the value of the property and the sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – If your current situation isn’t ideal for a traditional sale, you may need to consider a more efficient option. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Richmond Heights house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Richmond Heights house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, we can move forward with the sale and close. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Richmond Heights – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Speaking with our probate house buyers in Richmond Heights will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Richmond Heights are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Richmond Heights, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Richmond Heights.