Probate House Buyer Shrewsbury
We’re a local team, not a major organization. When it comes to the probate process, families can often have very different ideas on how a house should be dealt with. We’re aware that this process can cause issues, be tough, and requires to input of multiple individuals.
What we offer is a simple solution to make sure that the property is responsibly sold, and that you receive the cash value of the house in a quick and efficient manner. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Shrewsbury house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Shrewsbury property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Shrewsbury house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Shrewsbury house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Shrewsbury house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Shrewsbury property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Shrewsbury – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Speaking with our probate house buyers in Shrewsbury will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Shrewsbury are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Shrewsbury, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Shrewsbury.