Probate House Buyer St. John
We’re from the St. John area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. When it comes to the probate process, families can often have very different ideas on how a house should be dealt with. We’re aware that this process can cause issues, be tough, and requires to input of multiple individuals.
We offer a service that provides St. John families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a St. John house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the St. John house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a St. John house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This gives everyone notice of the value of the property and the sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a St. John house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a St. John house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your St. John property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer St. John – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in St. John can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in St. John are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in St. John, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in St. John.