Probate House Buyer St. Louis County
We’re proud to be from the area. When it comes to the probate process, families can often have very different ideas on how a house should be dealt with. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides St. Louis County families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a St. Louis County house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. Once authenticated, the probate process can proceed.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the St. Louis County property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional St. Louis County real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a St. Louis County house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a St. Louis County house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer satisfies the requirements of your sale, we can move forward with the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer St. Louis County – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Speaking with our probate house buyers in St. Louis County will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in St. Louis County are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in St. Louis County, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in St. Louis County.