Probate House Buyer Town and Country
We’re proud to be from the area. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides Town and Country families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Town and Country house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Town and Country property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Town and Country house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional Town and Country real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Town and Country house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Town and Country house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Town and Country house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Town and Country property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Town and Country – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in Town and Country can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Town and Country are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Town and Country, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Town and Country.