Probate House Buyer Town and Country
We’re proud to be from the area. When it comes to the probate process, families can often have very different ideas on how a house should be dealt with. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
We offer a service that provides Town and Country families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Town and Country house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Town and Country property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – During probate, the value of the Town and Country house has to first be determined before a sale can move forward. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional Town and Country real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. When time constraints are in issue for the sale of a Town and Country house, all-cash buyers are typically the most effective option. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Town and Country house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Town and Country house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. No updates, inspections, nothing at all is required from you. We want to give you the cash value of your property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
It’s important that everyone involved with the will and the house is made fully aware of the price it is selling for. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Town and Country – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our Probate House Buyers in Town and Country are prepared to make you an incredible deal for your Town and Country property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Town and Country are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Town and Country, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Town and Country.