Probate House Buyer Velda Village
We’re a local team, not a major organization. We understand families, and know what the probate process is like. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
We offer a service that provides Velda Village families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Velda Village house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. The will can be authenticated by the witnesses who signed it, and a copy from the local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Velda Village house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. You’re going to have to tell them how you intend to do it, and the price you’ll be selling it for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Velda Village house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This gives everyone notice of the value of the property and the sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional Velda Village real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. Often, during the probate process, the best way to sell a Velda Village house quickly and to get the cash value of the house is to sell it to an All-Cash Buyer. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Velda Village house in the traditional real-estate market. This amount of time can draw out the sale and cause other potential issues to arrise. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Velda Village house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer satisfies the requirements of your sale, we can move forward with the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Velda Village property. Once you have the cash in-hand, it’s yours to do with as you will. If there are other people listed in the will who benefit from the sale of the property, the money will most likely have to be divided between you.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Velda Village – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our probate house buyers in Velda Village can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Velda Village are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Velda Village, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Velda Village.