Probate House Buyer Wentzville
We’re from the Wentzville area, and we’re proud to offer our services to the community. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We know this can be a tough process, and we are here to make it as simple and easy as possible.
What we offer is a simple solution to make sure that the property is responsibly sold, and that you receive the cash value of the house in a quick and efficient manner. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Wentzville house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The Will first needs to be proven to be legal, and authentic. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. Once the will have been determined to be authentic and valid, the probate process can move onto the next step.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If you aren’t the only person stated in the will, and if other people in the will have a vested interested in the Wentzville house, you’re going to have to alert everyone of your intentions to sell the property. They must be informed of the sale and the amount. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – The value of the property has to be determined to satisfy the probate sale process. This gives everyone notice of the value of the property and the sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Wentzville house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Wentzville house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. You won’t be asked to make any changes or additions to the house. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. You’re going to want to make sure that everyone is on board with the sale, and that when the sale is over the profits are split according to the will.
Probate House Buyer Wentzville – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Speaking with our probate house buyers in Wentzville will speed up the process of selling your home, and makes sure that you’ll get the most for your property. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Wentzville are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Wentzville, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Wentzville.