Rental Property Buyer Lake St. Louis, MO
While selling any home can be challenging, complicated, and lengthy, selling rental properties is especially so. There are a number of factors that make rental properties harder to sell than if you were selling your own house, such as issues with tenants, repair needs, or even its location. If you are ready to sell your Lake St. Louis, MO rental, chances are that you are done wasting time and money on this place, and you are ready to wash your hands of it once and for all. When you want to get rid of your rental property, come to Evervest Home Buyers.
Evervest Home Buyers is the answer to your Lake St. Louis, MO rental property issues. Our well-established, locally owned rental property buying company provides a quick, fair, and easy transaction when you want to sell. We have worked with all sorts of properties, and we buy homes regardless of their condition. After dealing with the pains that come with owning a problem property in Lake St. Louis, you deserve the help of Evervest. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your property.https://evervest1.wpengine.com/rental-property-buyer/
When Should I Sell My Lake St. Louis Rental Property?
Deciding when is the right time to sell your Lake St. Louis rental property can often be difficult. Often, you know in your gut that you would be better off without it, but it’s easy to put it on the back burner. Taking action can seem especially tricky when you have tenants currently living in the property. You should sell if:
- You have bad tenants
- Tenants do not want to move into your property
- You do not have the time or resources to manage the property
- It requires constant repairs or the repairs required are beyond what you are able or willing to do
- Collecting rent payments is too much of a hassle or you are having to go after back rent
- You can’t afford the taxes on the property
- The expenses exceed the income from rent; you are losing money
Even if the property and tenants are great, you might want to sell for personal reasons. Maybe you are too busy or would like to put more money into other investments. Once you’re ready to move on, you don’t want the headache of dealing with this thing for another few months or even over a year. Be prepared for a drawn-out, involved process if you list with a real estate agent. On the other hand, a rental property buyer like Evervest can take the place off of your hands quickly and painlessly.. Whatever the reason you’ve decided to sell, Evervest Home Buyers is the Lake St. Louis, MO rental property buyer you want to work with.
Benefits of Selling to a Rental Property Buyer
By selling to a Lake St. Louis, MO rental property buyer, you are in for a much better experience. To wash your hands of this unwanted rental property in a way that makes your life easier, a rental property buyer is a great solution. When you choose to sell to Evervest Home Buyers:
- You have a buyer. It’s difficult to find traditional home buyers that would be interested in a rental property, and it’s even more difficult to find a buyer if the property comes with problems. By going through a rental property buyer in Lake St. Louis, you have a buyer for the property that nobody else wants to buy.
- You avoid the hassle. Regardless of condition, the process of selling any property is a hassle. There is some back and forth involved and much work required of you as the seller. Going through a rental property buyer, you skip out on the inconvenience and time it takes to list your property, wait for offers, make repairs and updates to the building, schedule and meet multiple shoppers for showings, and deal with the paperwork and closing process. Additionally, if you have tenants, it can be nearly impossible to coordinate showings and make sure the tenants are aware and prepared for walk-throughs. This is another reason selling to a company like Evervest is so much easier.
- You get paid quickly. Selling to a rental property buyer eliminates the wait and red tape in the transaction. The Lake St. Louis, MO rental property buyer will evaluate your property, make a fair offer, and pay you in cash generally all within a few days. You will have the cash in your hand and the property out of your mind completely in less than 30 days.
- You can take advantage of a hot market. The property market in Lake St. Louis is notably busy at this moment, and is also tilted towards sellers. A building you may have purchased some time ago may now be appraised at double or more than what you originally paid for it. Having the flexibility to sell your Lake St. Louis rental property to a cash buyer enables you to sell your property at any time, including when the market is positive.
How Tenants Affect Your Sale
Tenants present a host of potential issues in selling a rental property. Whether you had a tenant who left on unfavorable terms or you have tenants currently occupying the building, consider how a Lake St. Louis, MO rental property buyer can make things easier for you.
The presence of tenants can deter buyers because of the hassle and extra time it takes to transition. On the other hand, if you haven’t been able to secure tenants for your building lately, someone looking to purchase a home to rent out may believe that it may not be in the most viable area for a rental property. Evervest rental property buyers are willing to buy almost any Lake St. Louis property, regardless of tenant occupancy. Whether or not your property currently has occupants, we are able to take over management with no hassles on your end. We know the local laws and policies regarding landlords and tenants and will make sure the transaction is done correctly. Once we buy your rental property from you, dealing with tenants is something you no longer have to do.
It’s discouraging to try to sell a rental place if your last tenants caused damage when they left or your current tenants are refusing to cooperate. One of the challenges of selling an occupied rental property is all of the tenant’s “stuff” on the property. If your tenants have left by the time you decide to sell, you are still often left with having to clean up and clear out the belongings they have left behind. When you sell to Evervest, that isn’t an issue. We will buy a place even with furniture and trash inside it. Fortunately for you, Evervest Home Buyers will buy almost any rental property in any condition. Unless there is irreparable damage to the home, we will most likely want to purchase the place.
Sell Your Rental Property Today | Evervest Home Buyers
Do you have a property that is damaged, in an undesirable neighborhood, or in need of updates? In these situations, selling to a cash home buyer is the obvious choice and might be your only option. However, even properties that are more traditionally attractive to buyers can benefit from a rental property buyer. If you’re ready to sell your rental property and want a quick and easy solution, you need the help of Evervest.
As veteran Lake St. Louis home buyers who know the local market well, the staff at Evervest Home Buyers is here to assist you sell your Lake St. Louis, MO rental property for cash as soon as possible. Our process is designed to take the hassle out of selling a rental property and allow you to focus on other matters. For more information and to begin the process of selling your rental property, call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.