Rental Property Buyer St. Louis County, MO
While selling any home can be challenging, complicated, and lengthy, selling rental properties is especially so. On top of the inherent issues of trying to sell a rental property, it becomes even harder to successfully sell when there are problems with the building, the location, or tenants. If you are ready to sell your St. Louis County, MO rental, chances are that you are done wasting time and money on this place, and you are ready to put a stop to it however you can. When you want to get rid of your rental property, Evervest Home Buyers is the solution.
Evervest Home Buyers is the answer to your St. Louis County, MO rental property problems. Our well-established, locally owned rental property buying company provides a quick, fair, and easy transaction when you want to sell. We have worked with all kinds of properties, and we buy homes regardless of their condition. After dealing with the pains that come with owning a problem property in St. Louis County, you deserve the help of Evervest. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your property.https://evervest1.wpengine.com/rental-property-buyer/
When To Sell Your Rental Property in St. Louis County
Deciding when is the right time to sell your St. Louis County rental property can often be difficult. Often, you know in your gut that you would be better off without it, but it’s easy to put it off. Taking action can seem especially tricky when you have tenants currently residing in the property. You should sell if:
- You have bad tenants
- You have difficulty finding tenants
- You do not have the time or resources to manage the property
- You are constantly having to do repairs or the repairs required are beyond what you are able or willing to do
- Collecting rent payments is too much of a hassle or you are sick of trying to get back rent that is owed to you
- You can’t afford the taxes on the property
- The expenses exceed the income from rent; you are losing money
Even if the property and tenants are great, you might want to sell for personal reasons. Maybe you are too busy or would like to put more money into other investments. Once you’re ready to move on, you don’t want the headache of dealing with this thing for another few months or even over a year. , This will be the case if you try to list it through a real estate agent. On the other hand, a rental property buyer can quickly take the property off of your hands. Whatever the reason you’ve decided to sell, Evervest Home Buyers is the St. Louis County, MO rental property buyer you want to work with.
Benefits of Selling to a Rental Property Buyer
Selling your property to a St. Louis County, MO rental property buyer like Evervest can resolve many of the problems rental owners encounter. To wash your hands of this unwanted rental property in a way that makes your life easier, a rental property buyer is a great solution. When you choose to sell to Evervest Home Buyers:
- You have a buyer. It’s difficult to find traditional home buyers that would be interested in a rental property, and it’s even more difficult to find a buyer if the property comes with problems. By going through a rental property buyer in St. Louis County, you have a buyer for the property that nobody else wants to buy.
- You avoid the hassle. Even selling a beautiful home in a great neighborhood can be a tedious process. There is some back and forth involved and much work required of you as the seller. Going through a rental property buyer, you skip out on the inconvenience and time it takes to list your property, wait for offers, make repairs and updates to the building, schedule and meet multiple shoppers for showings, and deal with the paperwork and closing process. Additionally, if you have tenants, it can be nearly impossible to coordinate showings and make sure the tenants are aware and prepared for walk-throughs. This is another reason selling to a company like Evervest is so much easier.
- You get paid quickly. By selling to a rental property buyer, you are streamlining the process. The St. Louis County, MO rental property buyer will evaluate your property, make a fair offer, and pay you in cash generally all within a few days. You will have the cash in your hand and the property out of your mind completely in less than 30 days.
- You can take advantage of a strong market. The property market in St. Louis County is notably busy at this moment, and is also biased towards sellers. A property you may have purchased several years ago may now be appraised at double or more than what you first spent to buy it. Having the ability to sell your St. Louis County rental property to a cash buyer permits you to sell your property at any time, including when market conditions are positive.
How Tenants Affect Your Sale
Tenants present a host of potential issues in selling a rental property. Whether you had a tenant who left on bad terms or you have tenants currently living in the building, consider how a St. Louis County, MO rental property buyer can make things smoother for you.
The presence of tenants can deter buyers because of the hassle and extra time it takes to transition. On the other hand, if you have vacancies in a multiple-family building, someone looking to purchase a home to rent out may believe that it’s not a good area for a rental property. Evervest rental property buyers are willing to buy just about any St. Louis County property, regardless of tenant occupancy. Whether or not your property currently has occupants, we are able to take over management with no hassles on your end. We know the local laws and policies regarding landlords and tenants and will make sure the transaction is done properly. Once we buy your rental property from you, dealing with tenants is something you no longer have to do.
Dealing with disruptive tenants, or ones that left your property worse than when they arrived, can make selling your rental property troublesome. One of the challenges of selling an occupied rental property is all of the tenant’s “stuff” on the property. If your tenants have left by the time you decide to sell, you are still often left with having to clean up and clear out the belongings they have left behind. When you sell to Evervest, you don’t have to worry about that. We will buy a place even with furniture and trash inside it. Fortunately for you, Evervest Home Buyers will buy almost any rental property in any condition. Unless there is irreparable damage to the home, chances are high that we will want to purchase the place.
Sell Your Rental Property Today | Evervest Home Buyers
Do you have a property that is damaged, in an undesirable neighborhood, or in need of updates? Selling to a cash home buyer is probably the only good option in your situation. However, even properties that are more traditionally attractive to buyers can benefit from a rental property buyer. If you’re ready to sell your rental property and want a quick and easy solution, you need the help of Evervest.
As experienced St. Louis County home buyers who know the local area like the back of their hand, the staff at Evervest Home Buyers is here to assist you sell your St. Louis County, MO rental property for cash as quickly as possible. Our process is made to take the hassle out of selling a rental property and allow you to focus on other matters. For more information and to begin the process of selling your rental property, call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.