Rental Property Buyer St. Louis, MO
While selling any home can be challenging, complicated, and lengthy, selling rental properties is especially so. There are a number of factors that make rental properties harder to sell than if you were selling your own house, such as issues with tenants, repair needs, or even its location. If you are ready to sell your St. Louis, MO rental, it is likely that you are done wasting time and money on this place, and you are ready to put a stop to it however you can. When you want to get rid of your rental property, Evervest Home Buyers is the solution.
Evervest Home Buyers is the answer to your St. Louis, MO rental property woes. Our well-established, locally owned rental property buying company provides a quick, fair, and easy transaction when you want to sell. We have worked with all manner of properties, and we buy homes in nearly any condition. If you currently own a St. Louis, MO rental property and are unhappy with it or decided that you want to sell, you owe it to yourself to seek help from Evervest. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your property.https://evervest1.wpengine.com/rental-property-buyer/
When Should I Sell My St. Louis Rental Property?
Making the move to sell your St. Louis rental property can be a difficult decision. Often, you know deep inside that you would be better off without it, but it’s easy to put it off. Taking action can seem especially tricky when you have tenants currently residing in the property. You should sell if:
- You have bad tenants
- Tenants do not want to move into your property
- You do not have the time or resources to manage the property
- You are constantly having to do repairs or the repairs required are beyond what you are able or willing to do
- Collecting rent payments is too much of a hassle or you are having to go after back rent
- You can’t afford the taxes on the property
- The expenses exceed the income from rent; you are losing money
Even if the property and tenants are great, you might want to sell for personal reasons. Maybe you are too busy or would like to put more money into other investments. Once you’re ready to move on, you don’t want the headache of dealing with this thing for another few months or even over a year. , This will be the case if you try to list it through a real estate agent. On the other hand, a rental property buyer can quickly take the property off of your hands. Whatever the reason you’ve decided to sell, Evervest Home Buyers is the St. Louis, MO rental property buyer you want to work with.
Benefits of Selling to a Rental Property Buyer
Selling your property to a St. Louis, MO rental property buyer like Evervest can resolve many of the problems rental owners encounter. To wash your hands of this unwanted rental property in a way that makes your life easier, a rental property buyer is a great solution. When you choose to sell to Evervest Home Buyers:
- You have a buyer. If your rental property is undesirable to traditional buyers, you already know how difficult it is to find a buyer for your property. By going through a rental property buyer in St. Louis, you have a buyer for the property that nobody else wants to buy.
- You avoid the hassle. Even selling a beautiful home in a great neighborhood can be a tedious process. There is some back and forth involved and much work required of you as the seller. Going through a rental property buyer, you skip out on the inconvenience and time it takes to list your property, wait for offers, make repairs and updates to the building, schedule and meet multiple shoppers for showings, and deal with the paperwork and closing process. Additionally, if you have tenants, it can be nearly impossible to coordinate showings and make sure the tenants are aware and prepared for walk-throughs. This is another reason selling to a company like Evervest is so much easier.
- You get paid quickly. Selling to a rental property buyer eliminates the wait and red tape in the transaction. The St. Louis, MO rental property buyer will evaluate your property, make a fair offer, and pay you in cash generally all within a few days. You will have the cash in your hand and the property out of your mind completely in less than 30 days.
- You can take advantage of a strong market. The property market in St. Louis is notably busy at this moment, and is also biased towards sellers. A property you may have purchased several years ago may now be worth several times than what you first spent to buy it. Having the capability to sell your St. Louis rental property to a cash buyer permits you to sell your property whenever you want, including when the market is favorable.
How Tenants Affect Your Sale
Tenants present a host of potential issues in selling a rental property. Whether you had a tenant who left on unfavorable terms or you have tenants currently occupying the building, consider how a St. Louis, MO rental property buyer can make things simpler for you.
The presence of tenants can deter buyers because of the hassle and extra time it takes to transition. On the other hand, if there have been long-term vacancies at your property, someone looking to purchase a home to rent out may believe that it’s not a good area for a rental property. Evervest rental property buyers are willing to buy just about any St. Louis property, with no regard to tenant occupancy. We can take over with your current renters or handle a property without renters. Evervest Home Buyers is familiar with the local laws and policies regarding landlords and tenants and will make sure the transaction is done correctly. Once we buy your rental property from you, dealing with tenants is something you no longer have to do.
If you had tenants that left on bad terms and caused damage to your property or are currently dealing with nightmare tenants creating all kinds of problems, selling your rental property can seem like a helpless endeavor. One of the challenges of selling an occupied rental property is all of the tenant’s “stuff” on the property. If your tenants have vacated by the time you decide to sell, you are still often forced to clean up the belonging or trash still in their units. When you sell to Evervest, that isn’t an issue. We will buy a place even with furniture and trash inside it. Fortunately for you, Evervest Home Buyers will buy almost any rental property in any condition. Unless there is irreparable damage to the home, we will most likely want to purchase the place.
Sell Your Rental Property Today | Evervest Home Buyers
Do you have a property that is damaged, in an undesirable neighborhood, or in need of updates? Selling to a cash home buyer is probably the only good option in your situation. However, even properties that are more traditionally attractive to buyers can benefit from a rental property buyer. If you’re interested in getting rid of your rental property as quickly and painlessly as possible, you need the help of Evervest.
As experienced St. Louis home buyers who know the local market from back to front, the team at Evervest Home Buyers is here to help you sell your St. Louis, MO rental property for cash as fast as possible. Our process is designed to take the hassle out of selling a rental property and allow you to move on with your life. For more information and to begin the process of selling your rental property, call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.