Selling an Inherited House in Bridgeton, MO
Selling an inherited house in Bridgeton, MO. Coming into the possession of an inherited house in Bridgeton, MO is a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Bridgeton, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can be confusing for anyone.
One answer that may work for you is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of purchasing homes no matter what state they’re in, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are discreet, and we understand that this is a sensitive time for you and your Bridgeton, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s home, and help turn the house into a cash inheritance for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home online to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Bridgeton, MO
Before we go over the benefits of selling your inherited house to a cash home buying company, it’s worth mentioning some of the hiccups that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the hardest aspects of taking on an inherited Bridgeton, MO house include:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you don’t live in the same city, county, or state as your loved one, you might not know who to believe in in the Bridgeton area. Do you know trustworthy property managers in the area? If you’re thinking about renting the house out, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it will take a lot of time and resources to get it sale ready. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what can be thrown out.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including notifying the courts and banks.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Bridgeton, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell homes for over three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that our money and our homes go back into the same communities we were raised in. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Bridgeton, MO
Given the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many residents choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Bridgeton, MO rather than through a real estate agent. There are several advantages to this approach:
- Fast and hassle-free home sale — Cash home buying companies offer a streamlined sales process that can be over in just a few weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, staging it for prospective buyers, or working out a deal with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop for our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even after that, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in a matter of a week or two.
- No need for expensive renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will eat into any money you would receive from selling your inherited house. Since as-is home companies want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After purchasing the house, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- No realty fees — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Bridgeton, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may require you to meet specific loan program requirements. All-cash purchases are much more streamlined. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will get done without any issues. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal written in the contract.
Finding the Best Bridgeton, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Bridgeton, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Check out several different cash home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large franchises without a good grasp on the Bridgeton, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Bridgeton, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Bridgeton, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Bridgeton, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Bridgeton, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in as little as an hour.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have us come and carry out our inspection. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other properties we buy in Bridgeton, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Bridgeton, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in Bridgeton, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Bridgeton, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property online.