Selling an Inherited House in Chesterfield, MO
Selling an inherited house in Chesterfield, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Chesterfield, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family expecting different things in the will. Trying to understand what to do with an inherited house in Chesterfield, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One solution you may want to think about is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying houses no matter what state they’re in, for all cash, and can help you avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we appreciate the unique needs of Chesterfield, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s house, and ensure the house becomes a cash inheritance for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to find out more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Chesterfield, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the problems that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the most challenging parts of dealing with an inherited Chesterfield, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your family member’s home, it can be hard to know who to trust in the Chesterfield area. Do you know reliable handymen in the area? If you’re thinking about renting the home out, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it will take a lot of time, money, and effort to get it to turnkey condition. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Chesterfield, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell properties for over 30 years. We’re not a large company; we’re proud that our money and our homes go back into the same communities we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “junk” left over that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Chesterfield, MO
Given the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many residents choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Chesterfield, MO instead. There are many reasons why:
- Quick and hassle-free home selling experience — As-is home buyers offer a streamlined sales process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for prospective buyers, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor for our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- You won’t have to pay for expensive renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will greatly reduce any cash legacy you and your family were hoping for after inheriting the house. Since as-is home companies specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before we buy it. After we buy the home, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a real estate agent — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Chesterfield, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by a lender, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with a cash home buying company is much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re sincere. With us, you also won’t won’t have to worry about the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Finding the Best Chesterfield, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally wary when they read “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many reputable as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as possible while still seeing the property as an investment for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Chesterfield, MO to work with. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different cash home buyers. See what previous clients have to say to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large corporations without a good grasp on the local housing market or communities. A local as-is home buyer will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Chesterfield, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Chesterfield, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Chesterfield, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Chesterfield, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the house on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer come and carry out our inspection. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Chesterfield, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Chesterfield, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Chesterfield, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Chesterfield, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.