Selling an Inherited House in Creve Coeur, MO
Selling an inherited house in Creve Coeur, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Creve Coeur, MO can be a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or economic. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Creve Coeur, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One answer you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in purchasing houses no matter what shape they’re in, for all cash, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s fair for everyone. We keep everything confidential, and we recognize that this is a sensitive time for you and your Creve Coeur, MO family. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the home into a cash legacy for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited property online to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Creve Coeur, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the issues that may arise in the process. Some of the most challenging aspects of taking on an inherited Creve Coeur, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, you might not know who to believe in locally in Creve Coeur, MO. Do you know dependable property managers close by? If you’re thinking about renting the home out, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your family member may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Creve Coeur, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for more than 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we’re proud that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can offer insight into the legal process. If there’s any “stuff” left on the property that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Creve Coeur, MO
Given the complications that appear when selling an inherited house, it makes sense that many residents choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Creve Coeur, MO rather than to a traditional buyer. There are several advantages to this approach:
- Fast and stress-free home selling experience — Cash home buying companies offer a streamlined sales process that can be over in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or working out a deal with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll have to interact with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop for our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer directly after our inspection, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for expensive renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost almost $100,000, which will eat into any cash legacy you and your family were expecting after inheriting the house. Since cash home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before selling your home. After we buy the house, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Creve Coeur, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with a cash home buyer is much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will be completed without any hiccups. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer backing out because of inspection contingencies.
Finding the Right Creve Coeur, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally wary when they read “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the idea of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Creve Coeur, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different cash home buyers. See what previous clients said about their experience to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large franchises that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Creve Coeur, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Creve Coeur, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Creve Coeur, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Creve Coeur, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in as little as an hour.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer come and look at the house. There won’t be any third parties; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in Creve Coeur, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Creve Coeur, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in Creve Coeur, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the problems and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Creve Coeur, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website.