Selling an Inherited House in Ellisville, MO
Selling an inherited house in Ellisville, MO. Inheriting a house in Ellisville, MO is a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family arguing over who gets what. Trying to understand what to do with an inherited house in Ellisville, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One solution that may work for you is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in purchasing properties in any condition, for all cash, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s fair for everyone in your family. We are discreet, and we appreciate that this is a sensitive time for you and your Ellisville, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s property, and ensure the home becomes a cash legacy your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home online to find out more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Ellisville, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the issues that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the most challenging aspects of taking on an inherited Ellisville, MO house are:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your inherited property, you might not know who to trust in the Ellisville area. Do you know reliable property managers in the area? If you’re thinking about renting the home out, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may be outdated — If your family member couldn’t keep up with maintenance, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions that you’ll have to decide what to do with.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including notifying the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Ellisville, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for more than three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “junk” left over that no one in your family wants, just leave it where it is and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Ellisville, MO
Understanding the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many people choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in Ellisville, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Fast and hassle-free home selling experience — As-is home buying companies offer a streamlined home selling process that can be over in just a few weeks. You won’t have to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or working out a deal with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades for our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to spend money on expensive repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will eat into any money you would get from selling your inherited house. Since as-is home companies specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You won’t have to hire a realtor — The average realty fee is 6% of what the property sells for. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Ellisville, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. Working with a cash home buying company is much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re sincere. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Picking the Best Ellisville, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally unsure when they read “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many respected companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Ellisville, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Do some research online to find companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re honest.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national franchises that don’t understand the Ellisville, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Ellisville, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and understanding. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Ellisville, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Ellisville, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Ellisville, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have us visit your inherited house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to sell the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time before your family is ready to move on.
Other properties we buy in Ellisville, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Ellisville, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buyer in Ellisville, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the problems and cost of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Ellisville, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property online.