Selling an Inherited House in Eureka, MO
Selling an inherited house in Eureka, MO. Inheriting a house in Eureka, MO can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Eureka, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can frustrate anyone.
One solution you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying houses no matter what state they’re in, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we understand the unique needs of Eureka, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the house into a cash legacy your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home online to discover more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Eureka, MO
Before we go over the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. A few of the most complicated aspects of taking on an inherited Eureka, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your loved one, you might not know who to believe in in the Eureka area. Do you know reliable handymen close by? If you’re thinking about renting the house out, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may be outdated — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with maintenance, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long time, it will take a lot of time and resources to get it sale ready. Your family member may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our Eureka, MO neighbors have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell house for over three decades. We’re not a large corporation; we like to know that our money and our homes go back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one in your family wants, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Eureka, MO
Understanding the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why many residents choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Eureka, MO rather than to a traditional buyer. There are several advantages to this approach:
- Quick and stress-free home selling experience — As-is home buyers offer a streamlined sales process that can be over in just a few weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, staging it for prospective buyers, or negotiating with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades before we come look at the house. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even then, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in a matter of a week or two.
- No need for costly repairs — Fixing up a property to get it ready for staging can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will greatly reduce any cash inheritance you and your family were expecting after inheriting the house. Since cash home buyers want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before we buy it. After purchasing the property, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You won’t have to hire a real estate agent — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Eureka, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with a cash home buyer is much more simplified. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the deal will be completed without any issues. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Choosing the Best Eureka, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many reputable as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the idea of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Eureka, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find cash home buyers. See what previous clients have to say to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national corporations without a good grasp on the local housing market or communities. A local as-is home buying company will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Eureka, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Eureka, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Eureka, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Eureka, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have us come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Eureka, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Eureka, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Eureka, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Eureka, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.