Selling an Inherited House in Fenton, MO
Selling an inherited house in Fenton, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Fenton, MO is a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family arguing over who gets what. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Fenton, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can frustrate anyone.
One answer you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of buying homes no matter what state they’re in, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are empathetic, and we appreciate that this is a sensitive time for you and your Fenton, MO family. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and ensure the house becomes a cash legacy your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home through our website to learn more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Fenton, MO
Before we go over the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth discussing some of the issues that may arise when trying to sell the home. A few of the most complicated aspects of taking on an inherited Fenton, MO house include:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you can’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, you might not know who to believe in in the Fenton area. Do you know reliable contractors close by? If you’re thinking about renting the home out, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your family member may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what can be thrown out.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our Fenton, MO neighbors have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell homes for more than 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we’re proud that what we do goes back into the same neighborhoods we were raised in. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Fenton, MO
Given the complications that arise when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that a lot of people choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Fenton, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Quick and hassle-free home sale — As-is home buyers offer an efficient sales process that can be completed in just a few weeks. You won’t have to worry about listing your home, staging it for showings, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- No need for costly repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost almost $100,000, which will eat into any cash legacy you and your family were hoping for after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You won’t have to hire a realtor — . At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After repairing the house, we earn a modest profit when we put the house back on the Fenton, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re serious. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Finding the Right Fenton, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as possible while still seeing the property as an investment for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first step is finding a trustworthy one in Fenton, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Do some research online to find cash home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about how they conduct business.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have sold their homes to cash buyers for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national corporations without a good grasp on the Fenton, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Fenton, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Fenton, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Fenton, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Fenton, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the house on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next step is to have us come and carry out our inspection. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other properties we buy in Fenton, MO include:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Fenton, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Fenton, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the problems and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Fenton, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property online.