Selling an Inherited House in Glendale, MO
Selling an inherited house in Glendale, MO. Inheriting a house in Glendale, MO is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Glendale, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One answer you may find attractive is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying houses in any condition, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are empathetic, and we appreciate that this is a sensitive time for you and your Glendale, MO family. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the property into a cash inheritance for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Glendale, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. A few of the most complicated parts of dealing with an inherited Glendale, MO house are:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your inherited property, you might not know who to believe in locally in Glendale, MO. Do you know trustworthy contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal hassles, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our Glendale, MO neighbors have relied on us to buy, manage, and sell house for more than 30 years. We’re not a large company; we enjoy knowing that our money and our homes go back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “stuff” left over that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Glendale, MO
Understanding the complications that appear when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many people choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in Glendale, MO instead. There are several advantages to this approach:
- Quick and stress-free home selling experience — As-is home buying companies offer an efficient sales process that can be over in just a few weeks. With us, there’s no reason to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades before we come look at the house. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer directly after our inspection, and if you accept it, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for costly repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost almost $100,000, which will eat into any cash legacy you and your family were hoping for after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After we buy the house, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a real estate agent — . At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After repairing the house, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in Glendale, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. Working with a cash home buying company is much more simplified. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will get done without any problems. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Finding the Best Glendale, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the idea of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first step is finding a trustworthy one in Glendale, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different cash home buyers. See what previous clients have to say to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also national corporations that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Glendale, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Glendale, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Glendale, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Glendale, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in as little as an hour.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have us visit your inherited house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to unload the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other properties we buy in Glendale, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Glendale, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in Glendale, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the nuisance and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Glendale, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.