Selling an Inherited House in Hanley Hills, MO
Selling an inherited house in Hanley Hills, MO. Inheriting a house in Hanley Hills, MO is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or economic. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Hanley Hills, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can be confusing for anyone.
One solution you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying houses no matter what state they’re in, with only cash offers, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s equitable for everyone in your family. We are empathetic, and we recognize that this is a sensitive time for you and your Hanley Hills, MO family. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and ensure the house becomes a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to find out more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Hanley Hills, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth discussing some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. Some of the most challenging parts of coming into possession of an inherited Hanley Hills, MO house include:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same geographical area as your family member’s home, you might not know who to trust in the Hanley Hills area. Do you know reliable handymen close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with maintenance, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what can be thrown out.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and banks.
Our Hanley Hills, MO neighbors have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell properties for over three decades. We’re not a large corporation; we enjoy knowing that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “stuff” left on the property that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Hanley Hills, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many people choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Hanley Hills, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Fast and stress-free home selling experience — Cash home buyers offer a smooth home selling process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, getting it ready for prospective buyers, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come look at the house. Some houses can stay on the market for have a year or more, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract immediately.
- No need for expensive renovations — Fixing up a property to get it ready for staging can cost almost $100,000, which will greatly reduce any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since cash home buyers want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t have to worry about making expensive repairs or renovations before selling your home. After purchasing the property, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- No realty fees — . At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we put the house back on the Hanley Hills, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually make the purchase, and other home investors may require you to meet specific loan program requirements. Working with an as-is home buyer is much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re genuine. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Choosing the Right Hanley Hills, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many respected companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Hanley Hills, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find as-is home buyers. See what previous clients have to say to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about how they conduct business.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large corporations that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local as-is home buyer will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Hanley Hills, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Hanley Hills, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Hanley Hills, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Hanley Hills, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next step is to have our buyer visit your inherited house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to move on.
Other properties we buy in Hanley Hills, MO include:
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Hanley Hills, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Hanley Hills, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and cost of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Hanley Hills, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.