Selling an Inherited House in Hazelwood, MO
Selling an inherited house in Hazelwood, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Hazelwood, MO is a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Hazelwood, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One option you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying properties in any condition, for all cash, and can offer you a stress-free home selling experience that’s equitable for everyone. We keep everything confidential, and we recognize the unique needs of Hazelwood, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the house into a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited property through our website to find out more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Hazelwood, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buying company, it’s worth mentioning some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. A few of the most challenging aspects of dealing with an inherited Hazelwood, MO house include:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you can’t live in the same geographical area as your family member’s home, you might not know who to believe in in the Hazelwood area. Do you know dependable handymen close by? If you’re thinking about renting the house out, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and banks.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Hazelwood, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for more than 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that what we do goes back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “stuff” left on the property that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Hazelwood, MO
Understanding the complications that appear when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that a lot of residents choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Hazelwood, MO rather than on the traditional market. There are several advantages to this approach:
- Quick and hassle-free home selling experience — Cash home buyers offer a smooth home selling process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, staging it for showings, or negotiating with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor for our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for have a year or more, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- No need for expensive repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will eat into any cash legacy you and your family were expecting after inheriting the house. Since cash home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before we make an offer. After purchasing the property, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You won’t have to hire a real estate agent — . At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in Hazelwood, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may require you to meet specific loan program requirements. All-cash purchases are much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the deal will get done without any problems. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Picking the Right Hazelwood, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally skeptical when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many respected companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Hazelwood, MO to work with. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. See what previous clients have to say to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have sold their homes to cash buyers if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also national corporations that don’t understand the Hazelwood, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buyer will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Hazelwood, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Hazelwood, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Hazelwood, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Hazelwood, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next step is to have us come and carry out our inspection. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to unload the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Hazelwood, MO include:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Hazelwood, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Hazelwood, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with a trustworthy buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and cost of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Hazelwood, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website.