Selling an Inherited House in Kirkwood, MO
Selling an inherited house in Kirkwood, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Kirkwood, MO can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Kirkwood, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can frustrate anyone.
One answer you may want to think about is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of purchasing homes no matter what state they’re in, with only cash offers, and can offer you a stress-free home selling experience that’s fair for everyone in your family. We keep everything confidential, and we appreciate that this is a sensitive time for you and your Kirkwood, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s property, and help turn the property into a cash legacy for you and your family. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited property through our website to discover more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Kirkwood, MO
Before we dive into the benefits of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the hiccups that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the hardest aspects of taking on an inherited Kirkwood, MO house are:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your inherited property, you might not know who to trust in the Kirkwood area. Do you know trustworthy contractors close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your family member couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for some time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your loved one may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and banks.
Our Kirkwood, MO communities have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell properties for more than three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “stuff” left over that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Kirkwood, MO
Given the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it makes sense that a lot of residents choose to sell to a cash home buying company in Kirkwood, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Quick and stress-free home sale — As-is home buying companies offer a streamlined sales process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, getting it ready for prospective buyers, or working out a deal with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for have a year or more, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to spend money on costly renovations — Fixing up a home to get it ready for sale can cost almost $100,000, which will eat into any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You won’t have to hire a real estate agent — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After repairing the house, we earn a modest profit when we put the house back on the Kirkwood, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by a lender, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with a cash home buyer is much more streamlined. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will be completed without any hiccups. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Choosing the Best Kirkwood, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they read “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many respected cash home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the prospect of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Kirkwood, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Check out numerous different as-is home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national corporations that don’t understand the Kirkwood, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buyer will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Kirkwood, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Kirkwood, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Kirkwood, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Kirkwood, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer come and look at the house. There won’t be any third parties; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in Kirkwood, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Kirkwood, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Kirkwood, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the hassle and cost of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Kirkwood, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.