Selling an Inherited House in Ladue, MO
Selling an inherited house in Ladue, MO. Coming into the possession of an inherited house in Ladue, MO is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family arguing over who gets what. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Ladue, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One answer you may want to think about is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying houses no matter what shape they’re in, with only cash offers, and can offer you a stress-free home selling experience that’s fair for everyone. We are discreet, and we appreciate the special needs of Ladue, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and ensure the property becomes a cash inheritance for you and your family. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home online to find out more about what Evervest can do for you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Ladue, MO
Before we go over the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth discussing some of the hiccups that may arise in the process. A few of the hardest aspects of coming into possession of an inherited Ladue, MO house include:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your loved one, you might not know who to believe in locally in Ladue, MO. Do you know trustworthy contractors close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your family member may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal hassles, including dealing with the courts and banks.
Our Ladue, MO neighbors have relied on us to buy, manage, and sell house for more than 30 years. We’re not a large company; we like to know that our money and our homes go back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “clutter” left on the property that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Ladue, MO
Understanding the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many residents choose to sell to a cash home buying company in Ladue, MO instead. There are many reasons why:
- Quick and stress-free home selling experience — As-is home buying companies offer an efficient home selling process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no reason to worry about listing your home, getting it ready for showings, or negotiating with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll have to interact with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- You won’t have to pay for costly repairs — Fixing up a house to get it ready for staging can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will greatly reduce any money you would receive from selling your inherited house. Since as-is home companies want to buy homes in poor repair, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After purchasing the house, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a real estate agent — The average realty fee is 6% of what the property sells for. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in Ladue, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with an as-is home buying company is much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will get done without any issues. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Choosing the Right Ladue, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally wary when they read “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the prospect of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first step is finding the right company in Ladue, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Check out several different cash home buyers. See what previous clients said about their experience to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also national corporations without a good understanding of the Ladue, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Ladue, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Ladue, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Ladue, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Ladue, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — Call us or contact us online to tell us about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Ladue, MO include:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Ladue, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Ladue, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the hassle and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Ladue, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.