Selling an Inherited House in Lake St. Louis, MO
Selling an inherited house in Lake St. Louis, MO. Coming into the possession of an inherited house in Lake St. Louis, MO can be a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or economic. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Lake St. Louis, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can be confusing for anyone.
One option you may find attractive is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying homes no matter what shape they’re in, for all cash, and can help you avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are empathetic, and we understand the unique needs of Lake St. Louis, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s home, and help turn the house into a cash legacy for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited property through our website to learn more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Lake St. Louis, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buying company, it’s worth mentioning some of the issues that may arise in the process. A few of the hardest aspects of coming into possession of an inherited Lake St. Louis, MO house are:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to believe in in the Lake St. Louis area. Do you know dependable property managers close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it will take a lot of time and resources to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and banks.
Our Lake St. Louis, MO neighbors have relied on us to buy, manage, and sell homes for more than 30 years. We’re not a large corporation; we enjoy knowing that what we do goes back into the same communities we were raised in. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if needed, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “junk” left over that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Lake St. Louis, MO
Understanding the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why a lot of people choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in Lake St. Louis, MO rather than to a traditional buyer. There are many reasons why:
- Quick and hassle-free home sale — As-is home buyers offer an efficient home selling process that can be completed in just a few weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for have a year or more, and even after that, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to spend money on costly renovations — Fixing up a house to get it ready for staging can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will eat into any cash inheritance you and your family were expecting after inheriting the house. Since cash home companies want to buy homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making expensive repairs or renovations before we make an offer. After purchasing the property, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- No realty fees — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Lake St. Louis, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. All-cash purchases are much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re genuine. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal written in the contract.
Picking the Best Lake St. Louis, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as possible while still seeing the property as profitable for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Lake St. Louis, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find as-is home buyers. See what previous clients have to say to see if they’re honest.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about how they conduct business.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also national franchises without a good understanding of the Lake St. Louis, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Lake St. Louis, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Lake St. Louis, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Lake St. Louis, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Lake St. Louis, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have us come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll start the closing process. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in Lake St. Louis, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Lake St. Louis, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Lake St. Louis, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the problems and cost of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Lake St. Louis, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.