Selling an Inherited House in Lemay, MO
Selling an inherited house in Lemay, MO. Inheriting a house in Lemay, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can you and your family can take advantage of. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Lemay, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can frustrate anyone.
One answer that may work for you is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying homes in any condition, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we recognize that this is a sensitive time for you and your Lemay, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s house, and help turn the home into a cash legacy your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home through our website to discover more about what Evervest can do for you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Lemay, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buying company, it’s worth mentioning some of the problems that may arise when trying to sell the home. A few of the most complicated aspects of dealing with an inherited Lemay, MO house are:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you can’t live in the same geographical area as your inherited property, it can be hard to know who to trust locally in Lemay, MO. Do you know dependable handymen in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long time, it will take a lot of time, money, and effort to get it sale ready. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and banks.
Our Lemay, MO communities have relied on us to buy, manage, and sell house for over three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we’re proud that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can offer insight into the legal process. If there’s any “clutter” left on the property that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Lemay, MO
Given the complications that arise when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many people choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Lemay, MO rather than on the traditional market. There are many reasons why:
- Quick and hassle-free home sale — Cash home buyers offer a smooth home selling process that can be completed in just a few weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, staging it for prospective buyers, or working out a deal with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor for our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even then, you’re still likely at least a month and a half from closing. You’ll have our offer directly after our inspection, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- No need for costly repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost almost $100,000, which will take a large chuck out of any cash inheritance you and your family were expecting after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After purchasing the home, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — . At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Lemay, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. Working with an as-is home buyer is much more streamlined. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the deal will be completed without any issues. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Finding the Right Lemay, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many trustworthy companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as possible while still seeing the property as profitable for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Lemay, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different as-is home buyers. See what previous clients said about their experience to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about how they conduct business.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large corporations that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Lemay, MO community because of our honesty and understanding. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Lemay, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Lemay, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can turn your inherited Lemay, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in as little as an hour.
- Our inspection — The next step is to have our buyer come and look at the house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll start the closing process. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other services we offer in Lemay, MO include:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Lemay, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Lemay, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the nuisance and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Lemay, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website.