Selling an Inherited House in Manchester, MO
Selling an inherited house in Manchester, MO. Inheriting a house in Manchester, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Manchester, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can frustrate anyone.
One option you might want to think about is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying homes no matter what state they’re in, for all cash, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s equitable for everyone. We keep everything confidential, and we understand the special needs of Manchester, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s house, and ensure the home becomes a cash inheritance for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited property through our website to learn more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Manchester, MO
Before we go over the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. Some of the most challenging aspects of coming into possession of an inherited Manchester, MO house are:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your inherited property, you might not know who to trust in the Manchester area. Do you know reliable contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may be outdated — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for some time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll have to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our Manchester, MO communities have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell properties for over three decades. We’re not a large company; we like to know that our money and our homes go back into the same neighborhoods we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one in your family wants, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Manchester, MO
Given the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many residents choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in Manchester, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Fast and stress-free home selling experience — As-is home buyers offer a streamlined home selling process that can be over in just a few weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for prospective buyers, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, you’re still likely at least a month and a half from closing. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in a matter of a week or two.
- You won’t have to spend money on expensive repairs — Fixing up a house to get it ready for staging can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will eat into any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since cash home companies specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After we buy the home, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a real estate agent — The average realty fee is 6% of what the property sells for. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Manchester, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will get done without any problems. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer backing out because of inspection contingencies.
Finding the Best Manchester, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the prospect of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Manchester, MO. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find as-is home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re honest.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large franchises without a good understanding of the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Manchester, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and understanding. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Manchester, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Manchester, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Manchester, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in as little as an hour.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer visit your inherited house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Manchester, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Manchester, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Manchester, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with a trustworthy buyer, you can eliminate the problems and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Manchester, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.