Selling an Inherited House in Normandy, MO
Selling an inherited house in Normandy, MO. Inheriting a house in Normandy, MO can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can you and your family can take advantage of. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family expecting different things in the will. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Normandy, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One answer that may work for you is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying properties no matter what condition they’re in, with only cash offers, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s equitable for everyone in your family. We keep everything confidential, and we understand that this is a sensitive time for you and your Normandy, MO family. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the house into a cash legacy for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited house through our website to learn more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Normandy, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth mentioning some of the issues that may arise when trying to sell the home. A few of the most challenging aspects of taking on an inherited Normandy, MO house include:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, you might not know who to trust in the Normandy area. Do you know trustworthy contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it will take a lot of time and resources to get it sale ready. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including notifying the courts and banks.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Normandy, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell properties for over three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we’re proud that what we do goes back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “clutter” left on the property that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Normandy, MO
Given the complications that arise when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many people choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Normandy, MO instead. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and hassle-free home selling experience — As-is home buying companies offer a smooth sales process that can be over in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or working out a deal with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop for our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even after that, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to pay for costly renovations — Fixing up a property to get it ready for staging can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any money you would get from selling your inherited house. Since as-is home companies specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before selling your home. After purchasing the house, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a realtor — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Normandy, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. Working with a cash home buyer is much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will be completed without any hiccups. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer backing out because of inspection contingencies.
Choosing the Right Normandy, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many respected as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as possible while still seeing the property as an investment for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Normandy, MO to work with. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different cash home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national corporations without a good understanding of the Normandy, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Normandy, MO community because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Normandy, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Normandy, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Normandy, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the house on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free estimate in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next step is to have our buyer come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll start the closing process. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Normandy, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Normandy, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Normandy, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the problems and cost of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Normandy, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.