Selling an Inherited House in Oakville, MO
Selling an inherited house in Oakville, MO. Coming into the possession of an inherited house in Oakville, MO can be a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Trying to understand what to do with an inherited house in Oakville, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can be confusing for anyone.
One answer you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying homes in any condition, with only cash offers, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s equitable for everyone in your family. We are discreet, and we appreciate the special needs of Oakville, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s house, and ensure the house becomes a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited property online to discover more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Oakville, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. A few of the hardest parts of coming into possession of an inherited Oakville, MO house include:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your family member’s home, you might not know who to believe in in the Oakville area. Do you know dependable contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with maintenance, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and banks.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Oakville, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for more than 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we enjoy knowing that our money and our homes go back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “junk” left over that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Oakville, MO
Given the complications that appear when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that a lot of people choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Oakville, MO instead. There are many reasons why:
- Quick and hassle-free home selling experience — As-is home buyers offer a streamlined home selling process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, getting it ready for prospective buyers, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll have to interact with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop for our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for have a year or more, and even after that, you’re still likely at least a month and a half from closing. We’ll make an offer directly after our inspection, and if you agree, we’ll start working on a contract immediately.
- You won’t have to pay for costly renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will greatly reduce any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After we buy the home, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — . At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in Oakville, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. Working with an as-is home buying company is much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will be completed without any issues. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Finding the Best Oakville, MO As-Is Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they read “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many trustworthy as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first step is finding the right company in Oakville, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find cash home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large corporations that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Oakville, MO community because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Oakville, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Oakville, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can turn your inherited Oakville, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in as little as an hour.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have us visit your inherited house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll start the closing process. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other services we offer in Oakville, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Oakville, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buyer in Oakville, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Oakville, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.