Selling an Inherited House in Olivette, MO
Selling an inherited house in Olivette, MO. Inheriting a house in Olivette, MO can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Olivette, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can frustrate anyone.
One answer that may work for you is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying houses no matter what state they’re in, for all cash, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s fair for everyone. We are discreet, and we understand the unique needs of Olivette, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s property, and help turn the house into a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to learn more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Olivette, MO
Before we dive into the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the hiccups that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the most complicated aspects of coming into possession of an inherited Olivette, MO house are:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you can’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, you might not know who to believe in in the Olivette area. Do you know reliable property managers in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may be outdated — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with maintenance, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your family member may have also left possessions that you’ll have to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Olivette, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for more than three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we enjoy knowing that the work we put in goes back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “junk” left over that no one in your family wants, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Olivette, MO
Given the complications that appear when selling an inherited house, it makes sense that many people choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in Olivette, MO instead. There are many reasons why:
- Quick and stress-free home sale — As-is home buying companies offer an efficient home selling process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, getting it ready for prospective buyers, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop before we come look at the house. Some houses can stay on the market for have a year or more, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for costly renovations — Fixing up a home to get it ready for sale can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will eat into any cash inheritance you and your family were hoping for after inheriting the house. Since as-is home companies want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You won’t have to hire a realtor — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Olivette, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re genuine. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Picking the Right Olivette, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally wary when they read “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the prospect of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first step is finding a trustworthy one in Olivette, MO. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large corporations without a good grasp on the Olivette, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buying company will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Olivette, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Olivette, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Olivette, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can turn your inherited Olivette, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in as little as an hour.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have us come and look at the house. There won’t be any third parties; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll start the closing process. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other properties we buy in Olivette, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
Sell Your Inherited Olivette, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Olivette, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Olivette, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.