Selling an Inherited House in Overland, MO
Selling an inherited house in Overland, MO. Inheriting a house in Overland, MO is a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family arguing over who gets what. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Overland, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One option you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of purchasing houses in any condition, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are empathetic, and we recognize the unique needs of Overland, MO families who are going through the difficult process of navigating what to do with an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and ensure the house becomes a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Overland, MO
Before we go over the benefits of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the hiccups that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the most complicated aspects of taking on an inherited Overland, MO house include:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to trust in the Overland area. Do you know trustworthy handymen in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it will take a lot of time and resources to get it to turnkey condition. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Overland, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for more than three decades. We’re not a large company; we enjoy knowing that our money and our homes go back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “stuff” left on the property that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Overland, MO
Understanding the complications that appear when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many residents choose to sell to a cash home buying company in Overland, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Fast and hassle-free home sale — As-is home buyers offer an efficient sales process that can be over in just a few weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for prospective buyers, or working out a deal with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades for our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even after that, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for expensive repairs — Fixing up a property to get it ready for staging can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any cash legacy you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since cash home companies specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After purchasing the house, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- No realty fees — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Overland, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re serious. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal written in the contract.
Choosing the Right Overland, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally skeptical when they read “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy cash home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Overland, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Look up several different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re honest.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about how they conduct business.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national corporations without a good understanding of the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be more likely to offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Overland, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Overland, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Overland, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Overland, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have us visit your inherited house. There won’t be any third parties; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Other properties we buy in Overland, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Overland, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Overland, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the problems and cost of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Overland, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.