Selling an Inherited House in Richmond Heights, MO
Selling an inherited house in Richmond Heights, MO. Inheriting a house in Richmond Heights, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can you and your family can take advantage of. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Trying to understand what to do with an inherited house in Richmond Heights, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One solution you may want to consider is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying properties no matter what state they’re in, for all cash, and can offer you a stress-free home selling experience that’s equitable for everyone. We keep everything confidential, and we appreciate the special needs of Richmond Heights, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the house into a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to find out more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Richmond Heights, MO
Before we dive into the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth discussing some of the issues that may arise in the process. Some of the most complicated parts of dealing with an inherited Richmond Heights, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to trust in the Richmond Heights area. Do you know reliable property managers in the area? If you’re thinking about renting the property out, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your family member couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including notifying the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Richmond Heights, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell homes for over three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “junk” left on the property that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Richmond Heights, MO
Understanding the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why a lot of residents choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in Richmond Heights, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Quick and hassle-free home selling experience — Cash home buying companies offer a smooth home selling process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no reason to worry about listing your home, staging it for prospective buyers, or working out a deal with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even after that, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer directly after our inspection, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to spend money on costly repairs — Fixing up a home to get it ready for sale can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any cash inheritance you and your family were expecting after inheriting the house. Since cash home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t be responsible for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — The average realty fee is 6% of what the property sells for. At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in Richmond Heights, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually make the purchase, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. Working with a cash home buying company is much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re sincere. With us, you also won’t won’t have to worry about the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Picking the Right Richmond Heights, MO As-Is Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as they can while still seeing the property as profitable for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first step is finding a trustworthy one in Richmond Heights, MO. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find as-is home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about how they conduct business.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national corporations that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Richmond Heights, MO community because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Richmond Heights, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Richmond Heights, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Richmond Heights, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — Call us or contact us online to tell us about your property and your needs. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have our buyer come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Richmond Heights, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Richmond Heights, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buyer in Richmond Heights, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the problems and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Richmond Heights, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property online.