Selling an Inherited House in Shrewsbury, MO
Selling an inherited house in Shrewsbury, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Shrewsbury, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can you and your family can take advantage of. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Shrewsbury, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can frustrate anyone.
One answer you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying houses in any condition, with only cash offers, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s fair for everyone in your family. We keep everything confidential, and we recognize the unique needs of Shrewsbury, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s property, and ensure the house becomes a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited house online to find out more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Shrewsbury, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. Some of the most complicated aspects of dealing with an inherited Shrewsbury, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your family member’s home, you might not know who to believe in in the Shrewsbury area. Do you know reliable contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your family member couldn’t keep up with maintenance, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it will take a lot of time, money, and effort to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Shrewsbury, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for over three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we enjoy knowing that what we do goes back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “stuff” left on the property that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Shrewsbury, MO
Understanding the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why many people choose to sell to a cash home buying company in Shrewsbury, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Quick and hassle-free home sale — As-is home buying companies offer a smooth sales process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, staging it for showings, or negotiating with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades before we come look at the house. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even after that, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract immediately.
- No need for expensive renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will eat into any money you would receive from selling your inherited house. Since cash home companies want to buy homes in any condition, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Shrewsbury, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by the bank, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re serious. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Finding the Best Shrewsbury, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as they can while still seeing the property as an investment for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Shrewsbury, MO to work with. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Check out several different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large corporations without a good understanding of the Shrewsbury, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buying company will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Shrewsbury, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Shrewsbury, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Shrewsbury, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Shrewsbury, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in as little as an hour.
- Our inspection — The next step is to have us come and look at the house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in Shrewsbury, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Shrewsbury, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buyer in Shrewsbury, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the problems and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Shrewsbury, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website.