Selling an Inherited House in Town and Country, MO
Selling an inherited house in Town and Country, MO. Inheriting a house in Town and Country, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Town and Country, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One option you might want to consider is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of buying houses in any condition, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are discreet, and we understand that this is a sensitive time for you and your Town and Country, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s property, and ensure the property becomes a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to learn more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Town and Country, MO
Before we dive into the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buying company, it’s worth discussing some of the hiccups that may arise in the process. A few of the hardest parts of coming into possession of an inherited Town and Country, MO house include:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your inherited property, you might not know who to believe in in the Town and Country area. Do you know dependable property managers in the area? If you’re thinking about renting the home out, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may be outdated — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for some time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. Your loved one may have also left possessions that you’ll have to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal hassles, including notifying the courts and banks.
Our Town and Country, MO communities have relied on us to buy, manage, and sell properties for more than 30 years. We’re not a large company; we like to know that our money and our homes go back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can offer insight into the legal process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one wants to claim, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Town and Country, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many residents choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Town and Country, MO rather than through a real estate agent. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Quick and hassle-free home selling experience — Cash home buyers offer an efficient home selling process that can be over in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we can close in a matter of a week or two.
- No need for expensive renovations — Fixing up a property to get it ready for sale can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers want to buy homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before we buy it. After we buy the house, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You don’t have to pay a real estate agent — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in Town and Country, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by a lender, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with a cash home buyer is much more simplified. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will be completed without any issues. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer backing out because of inspection contingencies.
Finding the Best Town and Country, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they read “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many respected cash home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the prospect of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Town and Country, MO to work with. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different cash home buyers. See what previous clients have to say to see if they’re trustworthy.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large corporations without a good understanding of the Town and Country, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buying company will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Town and Country, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Town and Country, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Town and Country, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can turn your inherited Town and Country, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next step is to have our buyer come and look at the house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to sell the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Town and Country, MO include:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Town and Country, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Town and Country, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with a trustworthy buyer, you can eliminate the hassle and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Town and Country, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.