Selling an Inherited House in Valley Park, MO
Selling an inherited house in Valley Park, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Valley Park, MO can be a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family arguing over who gets what. Trying to understand your options with an inherited house in Valley Park, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can be confusing for anyone.
One option you might want to think about is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of buying homes in any condition, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we understand the special needs of Valley Park, MO families who are going through the difficult process of navigating what to do with an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the home into a cash inheritance for you and your family. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited house through our website to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Valley Park, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the issues that may arise when trying to sell the home. A few of the most complicated aspects of taking on an inherited Valley Park, MO house include:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, you might not know who to believe in locally in Valley Park, MO. Do you know reliable property managers close by? If you’re thinking about renting the house out, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your family member couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it will take a lot of time, money, and effort to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our Valley Park, MO neighbors have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell house for more than three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we’re proud that the work we put in goes back into the same communities we were raised in. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “junk” left on the property that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Valley Park, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it makes sense that many residents choose to sell to an as-is home buyer in Valley Park, MO rather than to a traditional buyer. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Fast and hassle-free home sale — As-is home buying companies offer an efficient home selling process that can be over in just a few weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, staging it for showings, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer the day we come to see your home, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract right away.
- You won’t have to spend money on expensive repairs — Repairing or renovating a home can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any money you would get from selling your inherited house. Since as-is home buyers want to buy homes in poor repair, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After purchasing the house, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Valley Park, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may not be sincere. All-cash purchases are much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the deal will be completed without any issues. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Finding the Best Valley Park, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as possible while still seeing the property as an investment for themselves. If the prospect of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Valley Park, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Check out numerous different cash home buyers. Look testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large corporations that don’t understand the Valley Park, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buyer will be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Valley Park, MO community because of our honesty and understanding. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Valley Park, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Valley Park, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Valley Park, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have our buyer visit your inherited house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need some time before your family is ready to move on.
Other properties we buy in Valley Park, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Valley Park, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buyer in Valley Park, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can eliminate the hassle and expense of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Valley Park, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.