Are your pipes prone to clogging? Do you have an issue with your home’s drains? What does this mean if you want to sell your house? Can you sell a house if it has plumbing issues? The answer is yes, but it depends on the severity of your home’s plumbing problems.
In this FAQ, we’re going to explore the topic of selling your house as-is, plumbing issues and all. If you have questions regarding this FAQ or want to speak with our team regarding selling your home as-is, please contact our team at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here – Contact Us.
What Plumbing Issues will an All-Cash Home Buyer Accept?
Are you ready to sell your house, but don’t want to repair it first? While it might be challenging to sell a home traditionally if it has plumbing issues, our team could be interested in buying your house as-is. Our cash home buying service specializes in buying out of date, unrepaired, imperfect homes, quickly, and for all-cash. But, some conditions that would prevent our team from purchasing a property such as severe fire damage, irreparable foundation issues, and extensive flooding. Does your home have plumbing issues? Below are some of the plumbing issues that might not be a problem when selling your house as-is:
- Broken faucets or other fixtures – cosmetic damage is easily fixed
- Leaky pipes – as long as there isn’t significant flooding on your property, pipes can easily be replaced
- Low water pressure – as long as your water or sewer line isn’t flooded, this is fixable
- Slowing drains – if your sewer isn’t backing up or there isn’t standing water flooding your basement, this could be fixed. Often, clogs happen because of hair, soap, or outside debris buildup in pipes, which can sometimes be cleaned with professional-grade cleaners or a drain snake
- Water heater issues – water heaters can easily be replaced
Our job is to make you the best offer for your as-is home – if you have questions about whether you’re able to sell your house even though it has plumbing issues, or have other questions about selling a home as-is, call 314-730-0366 today.
Ready to Sell Your Home As-Is? | Cash Home Buyers St. Louis
If you’re ready to sell your home to an as-is home buyer in St. Louis, but are worried because it has plumbing issues, don’t stress. Evervest Home Buyers is a local cash home buying company in St. Louis and can help. Our team has bought over 700 homes and pride ourselves on helping local homeowners through the challenging process of selling their house for cash. We’ll provide you with an all-cash offer for your home in as little as a week and will make every effort to give you the most money for your home. If you’re interested in scheduling a consultation, and selling your as-is home for all-cash, call 314-730-0366 or Contact Us today!