Selling an Inherited House in Arnold, MO
Selling an inherited house in Arnold, MO. Inheriting a house in Arnold, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Arnold, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One option you may find attractive is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer or cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in buying homes in any condition, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We are discreet, and we understand the special needs of St. Louis, MO families who are going through the difficult process of navigating what to do with an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s home, and ensure the property becomes a cash legacy for you and your family. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to learn more about what Evervest can do for you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in St. Louis, MO
Before we dive into the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. Some of the hardest parts of dealing with an inherited St. Louis, Missouri house include:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to trust locally in St. Louis. Do you know reliable contractors or property managers in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants and if they’re treating the property OK?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. There may also be a lot of possession’s, and you’ll have to decide what she be passed on and what is junk. Overseeing those repairs is costly and time-consuming.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal hassles, including notifying the courts, banks, and potentially having to deal with taxes, liens, or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by St. Louis, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell homes for over 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we’re proud that our money and our homes go back into the same communities we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, help guide you through the probate and legal process. If there’s any “junk” left over that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in St. Louis, Missouri
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many people choose to sell to a cash home buyer in St. Louis, Missouri instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Fast and stress-free home sale — As-is home buyers offer a streamlined sales process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to worry about listing your home, staging it for showings, or negotiating with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer the day we come to see your home, and if you accept it, we can close in a matter of a week or two.
- No need for costly repairs or renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will eat into any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since cash home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before selling your home. After purchasing the house, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After repairing the house, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in St. Louis, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by the bank, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. All-cash purchases are much more streamlined. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the deal will get done without any hiccups. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer backing out because of inspection contingencies.
Finding the Right St. Louis, Missouri As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited Home
Some people see red flags when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first step is finding the right company in St. Louis, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look for reviews and testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large corporations that don’t understand the local St. Louis housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will not only be able to better give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the St. Louis, MO community because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
Other properties we buy in Arnold, MO, include:
- Cash for Ugly Houses
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
How to Sell Your Inherited House in St. Louis, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in St. Louis, Missouri to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can turn your inherited St. Louis, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Contact us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in as little as an hour.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have our buyer come and look at the house. There won’t be any third parties or outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the house as soon as possible (a week or two), or need a few months to get your loved one’s possessions sorted.
Sell Your Inherited St. Louis, Missouri House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in St. Louis, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with a reputable and trustworthy buyer, you can avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your St. Louis, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.