Selling an Inherited House in Dellwood, MO
Selling an inherited house in Dellwood, MO. Inheriting a house in Dellwood, MO is both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family expecting different things in the will. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Dellwood, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One solution that may work for you is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of buying houses in any condition, for all cash, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s fair for everyone. We keep everything confidential, and we recognize that this is a sensitive time for you and your Dellwood, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s house, and ensure the property becomes a cash inheritance for you and your family. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to learn more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Dellwood, MO
Before we go over the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the issues that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the most complicated parts of taking on an inherited Dellwood, MO house include:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your inherited property, you might not know who to trust locally in Dellwood, MO. Do you know reliable contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your family member wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it will take a lot of time and resources to get it to turnkey condition. Your family member may have also left possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and banks.
Our Dellwood, MO neighbors have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell properties for more than 30 years. We’re not a large company; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same communities where we grew up. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “junk” left on the property that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Dellwood, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why a lot of people choose to sell to a cash home buyer in Dellwood, MO rather than to a traditional buyer. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and stress-free home selling experience — As-is home buying companies offer an efficient home selling process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no reason to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll have to interact with is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for costly renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost almost $100,000, which will eat into any money you would get from selling your inherited house. Since as-is home companies want to buy homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making expensive repairs or renovations before selling your home. After purchasing the home, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a real estate agent — . At Evervest, we won’t get rich of selling your home. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we put the house back on the Dellwood, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may require you to meet specific loan program requirements. Working with a cash home buyer is much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the deal will get done without any issues. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal written in the contract.
Choosing the Best Dellwood, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they read “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many reputable cash home buying companies, like Evervest, that will offer you as much money as they can while still seeing the property as an investment for themselves. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Dellwood, MO to work with. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. See what previous clients have to say to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large franchises without a good understanding of the Dellwood, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be more likely to offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Dellwood, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and understanding. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Dellwood, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Dellwood, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Dellwood, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — You can send us pictures of the property on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in as little as an hour.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next thing to do is to have us come and look at the house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in Dellwood, MO include:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Dellwood, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Dellwood, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the problems and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Dellwood, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website.