Selling an Inherited House in Washington, MO
Selling an inherited house in Washington, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Washington, MO is a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Washington, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can frustrate anyone.
One solution you may find attractive is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of buying houses in any condition, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we recognize the special needs of Washington, MO families who are going through the difficult process of navigating what to do with an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s house, and ensure the home becomes a cash inheritance for you and your family. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to learn more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Washington, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the problems that may arise in the process. Some of the most challenging aspects of coming into possession of an inherited Washington, MO house include:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your inherited property, it can be hard to know who to trust locally in Washington, MO. Do you know trustworthy property managers close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may not be in good shape — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what can be thrown out.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal hassles, including dealing with the courts and banks.
Our Washington, MO neighbors have relied on us to buy, manage, and sell properties for more than three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that what we do goes back into the same neighborhoods we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “clutter” left on the property that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Washington, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it makes sense that many people choose to sell to a cash home buying company in Washington, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Quick and hassle-free home sale — As-is home buying companies offer a smooth home selling process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, staging it for prospective buyers, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop before we come look at the house. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even after that, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. You’ll have our offer directly after our inspection, and if you agree, we can close in a matter of a week or two.
- No need for costly repairs — Fixing up a house to get it ready for sale can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will eat into any money you would get from selling your inherited house. Since as-is home companies want to buy homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making expensive repairs or renovations before we make an offer. After we buy the house, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a real estate agent — . At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Washington, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. Working with an as-is home buying company is much more straightforward. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re genuine. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal written in the contract.
Picking the Best Washington, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they read “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many reputable companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Washington, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up several different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look testimonials from past clients to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have used as-is buyers in the past if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large franchises without a good grasp on the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be more likely to offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Washington, MO neighborhoods because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Washington, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Washington, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Washington, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial estimate in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next step is to have our buyer come and carry out our inspection. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our inspection, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to unload the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Washington, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Washington, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buying company in Washington, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Washington, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.